onsdag 8 april 2015

Shipping back to Stockholm

This was officially my last day at work on this cruise.
In between I've at least had a few days off to see the island and have some kind of relaxing vacation, although it has meant some early mornings and late evenings.
Most importantly I've had a good time and I suppose these three days is one of the perks of my profession.
This last day, which only entailed getting our equipment shipped back to Stockholm, was just as messy as I had presumed.
Many decisions had to be made in short order and with limited options and time. In the end I just hope I made the best possible choices I could, at least it feels like I did, but I guess I won't be fully content before I see all our equipment and samples safely back at the lab.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar