måndag 5 oktober 2015

First manuscript soon to come

Sometimes I just want to scream out the results and significance of my research. These things are too cool not to be communicated. I'm finding and observing trends in my data that both excite and begs for further questions and investigations. This is the beauty if science where you're never truly done, and as a scientist you're driving factor is an ever burning curiosity that can't be put out.

My first manuscript for a publication is drawing near. I'm soon finished with my lab work for this initial project. Then, hopefully, I can scream out to all that want to listen (and a few more) that what I found was actually really cool and that it has some implications for what we currently know about open oceans, as well as raising further questions worth pursuing.
Oh, how I love straight-forward graphs with clear patterns. It makes data analysis so easy when the graphs tell you where in your dataset the statistically relevant trends are.
Or perhaps peer-review (or my supervisor) for my first paper will in no uncertain fashion tell me that I need to calm down.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar